Netsplice - VPN client
Netsplice is an open source cross-platform multi-protocol VPN client developed by IPredator. The current version is: 0.32.0.
If you have thoughts on (possible) features or bug reports: Please let us know. The Contact page has details on how to reach us.
Currently implemented features:
- OpenVPN: Provides a GUI frontend to native OpenVPN implementation.
- Cross platform: Binary packages are available for Windows, macOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, and Arch.
- No logs: Netsplice does not store logs on your computer, if you want to keep the log you have to export it.
- Multi protocol: Netsplice is not limited to OpenVPN. You can also setup connection profiles for SSH and Tor.
- Multi version binary: OpenVPN is shipped in multiple versions.
- Alternative SSL versions: You can chose between OpenSSL and LibreSSL as SSL library.
- Concurrent connections: Allows being connected to multiple VPNs at the same time.
- Chained connections: Specify dependencies between connections - once your primary connection is up the secondary connections are automatically established.
- Update checks: Check for new updates and easily verify binary signatures.
The available downloads are development snapshots, expect bugs and rough edges.
The GPLv3 licensed source code and documentation are available below. Patches are welcome.